Balanced Physical Therapy, LLC is owned by Deborah Lehner Warner, PT, Kahn Khabra, DPT, and Josh Laughlin, DPT. They also own Ridgefield Physical Therapy. We have been evaluating and treating patients since May 6, 2002 with an emphasis on personalized treatment programs.
As a therapist owned practice we are able to be more flexible in our schedules and our approach to helping you return to your active life.
Specialty services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Manual Therapy
- Sport Injury Prevention/Recovery/Training
- Pelvic Floor Diagnosis (Male & Female): pain, incontinence, and dysfunction
- Pre/Postnatal Rehabilitation
- Dynamic Running and Gait Analysis
- Orthotic Assessment
- Extremity Injuries: We treat injuries to the hand/wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- Chronic Pain and Neuralgia: We will treat problems that have failed other forms of treatment
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident)
- Work Injury
- Headaches, TMJ Dysfunction, Dizziness/Vestibular Rehab
- Pilates Based Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Assessment
- Geriatrics: We will help those who have had a stroke, have gait disturbances, balance disturbances, and orthopedics.
- Pediatrics: We help children with scoliosis or motor/gait development issues.
- Massage: Therapeutic, Wellness and Prevention, Deep tissue and Relaxation Massage. Available for both cash payment and insurance billing.
Our passion as a Physical Therapist owned clinic is to partner with you to thoroughly evaluate, educate, encourage and equip you thereby exceeding your expectations and enhancing your life.
We are very proud of the services we provide in our office. As a private practice we have the freedom to spend more time with our patients and although we may use protocols, we are more interested in providing individualized evaluation and treatment plans based on a combination of the patient’s goals and the therapist’s findings.