Balanced Physical Therapy, LLC is owned by Deborah Lehner, PT and Shannon Schram, DPT. They also own Battle Ground Physical Therapy. We have been evaluating and treating patients since May 6, 2002 with an emphasis on personalized treatment programs.
As a therapist owned practice we are able to be more flexible in our schedules and our approach to helping you return to your active life.
Specialty services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Manual Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Diagnosis (Male & Female): pain, incontinence, and dysfunction
- Running Analysis and Foot Orthotics
- Extremity Injuries: We treat injuries to the hand/wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- Chronic Pain and Neuralgia: We will treat problems that have failed other forms of treatment
- Headaches, TMJ Dysfunction, Stress Management, Strain and Counter Strain, Pilates Based Exercises, and Strength and Flexibility Training
- Dynamic PNF Training and Taping Techniques
- Geriatrics: We will help those who have had a stroke, have gait disturbances, balance disturbances, and orthopedics.
- Pediatrics: We help children with scoliosis or motor/gait development issues.
- Massage: Therapeutic, Wellness and Prevention, Deep tissue and Relaxation Massage. Available for both cash payment and insurance billing.
Provide accurate detailed Physical Therapy evaluations for musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions allowing proper setting of attainable rehabilitation goals and a means for determining the best education, treatment, and prevention techniques. We will encourage and enable patients to take control over their pain or dysfunction and positively affect their quality of life in a caring and efficient Christian atmosphere.
We are very proud of the services we provide in our office. As a private practice we have the freedom to spend more time with our patients and although we may use protocols, we are more interested in providing individualized evaluation and treatment plans based on a combination of the patient’s goals and the therapist’s findings.